The Bright starts is the fun, advanced, efficient and multi purpose baby walker. Here we have given the detailed review, strong & weak points of bright starts & final verdict why you must need the bright start for your baby!
Bright Starts 3 Way to Play Walker Review
There are many options of walkers for your baby to choose from. An ideal walker is the one that enhances your baby’s steps to walk and also keeps him/her entertained.
A perfect example of one such walker is Bright starts 3 ways baby walker. As obvious from the name it features three different modes.
You can set it up for baby walker feature but you can also convert it to a car for older kids as a push walker and later to use the steering wheel with the amazing sounds.
It offers real truck sounds, working lights , gears, steering wheel with a option to control volume as well. The design of this walker is elegant and it really does resemble a real ford truck.
Also, the three modes of traveling for your baby like your baby can sit in the walker, walk behind it or push the walker with truck body make this product extra amazing.
All you need to do is lift the push bar and remove the truck from walker base for converting it into push behind mode.
It might look heavy when you assemble it but not so heavy that you cannot move it around. The features are awesome with the different modes allowing it to grow with your baby and it is fairly easy to change from one stage to another.
It is a sturdy and tough material and safety is further assured with the rubber feet which act as brakes in case of any hurdle ahead. It is surely a perfect truck to entertain your kid.
- Best for children between 6 months to 12 months.
- Dimensions are 28.5 x 25 x 19.5 inches.
- Three different height settings.
- Removable steering wheel.
- Requires 3 AA batteries.
- Material includes metal , PVC and fabric.
- It allows two to play at once with the walker mode and push behind mode.
- A high seat back to provide extra comfort to baby.
- Available in red and black color.
Bright Starts 3 Ways to Play Walker Pros & Cons
- Easy to clean.
- Folds easily for storage.
- Best to enhance baby’s gross motor skills.
- It is hard to turn the wheels sideways.
- Batteries are not included in package
Why You Need Bright Starts for Your Baby ? 5 Reasons
- You baby is going to love it. It allows your baby to stretch his legs , improve motor skills and learn to walk.
- You can also remove the steering wheel for your baby to play with it on the floor.
- There is plenty of room to put other toys inside that will surely keep your kid entertained for longer duration.
- Another important feature is the high back seat which provides extra comfort so you can easily do your work while your baby can sit comfortably for longer duration.
- It is perfect walker for your baby to glide around the house. It is an interesting walker that will surely excite and catch your kid’s attention.
Few Common Issues that Users Face with Bright Starts
During our intensive research & findings, we have observed the following common issues that the users have experienced while using the bright starts
1. Minor Wheels Issue
Some users faced the issue that this walker does not work on carpets. It takes a bit of effort to get them to roll. Also, they roll front and back but not sideways.
2. Height Adjustment
According to some users height adjustments are tricky. The adjustment is either too high or too low.
Bright Starts 3 Ways to Play Walker
Bright starts is a fun , functional and a convertible walker liked by majority. It is a great , sturdy and colorful walker that really sounds like a ford mustang because of its real music sounds and horn beeps.
Make sure to read the instructions carefully so assembling this walker would be a piece of cake for you.
The best things is that this walker offers three height adjustment settings which is great, just make sure to lock the lever when you are changing the height.
Also, the car seat is machine washable so there is no need to worry about any drink spills by your baby. I like that it converts as needed when baby grows.
Overall ,this walker is well built, easy to assemble and disassemble. I would recommend this walker without any second thoughts. It is a good purchase and your baby will love it.